Arrival & Departure Time
Check-in 15:00 – 21:00 (Due to COVID-19 health measures)
Please inform us of your arrival time as soon as possible.
Check-out 08:00 – 11:00 (Due to COVID-19 health measures)
On day of check-out, based on GNTO Regulations, staying until 18:00 incurs a 50% charge of your daily rent. Departures after 18:00 incur a full day rent charge.
Credit card guarantee is required to secure the reservation. The hotel reserves the right to charge credit cards prior to the guest’s arrival. A 30% deposit shall be charged on the day of the booking. The remaining reservation balance must be settled upon arrival.
All other remaining balances (charges from restaurant, bar, room service, other) must be settled upon departure.
Flexible Rate-Cancellation policy
• Confirmation of reservation requires a credit card charge /deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay or the rate of the first night, whichever is higher. Deposit is charged within 72 hours of the reservation.
• In case of cancellation or change of dates up to 14 days before arrival, the credit card charge /deposit will be refunded to the customer.
• In case of cancellation or change of dates beyond 14 days before arrival, the credit card charge /deposit will not be refunded to the customer.
• In case of cancellation beyond 72 hours before arrival, the total amount of the stay will be charged to the customer’s credit card, thus the rest 70% of the stay.
• In case of No Show, the total amount of the stay will be charged to the customer’s credit card, thus the rest 70% of the stay.
• In case of change/reduction of room nights within 7 days prior to arrival, you will be charged 100% of the total amount.
• This rate does not require a full prepayment other than the deposit.
Non-Refundable Rate-Cancellation policy
Non-Refundable bookings cannot be modified or cancelled without penalty. If you like to modify or cancel this booking, please contact our reservation department.
Kindly note that no refund is given in case of cancellation or non-show. This rate is available only on a non-refundable basis. Prepayment: The total price of the reservation may be charged any time after booking.
Acceptable payment methods
Cash (on arrival / departure)
Transfer / Deposit to a bank account
Payment of the remaining reservations made with a 30% deposit is made upon arrival (check-in)
The hotel reserves the right to check the validity of credit cards at any time.
Please note that Kleoni Club Hotel Apartments reserves the right to make additions and modify current policies at any time without notice. For information on current policy visit www.kleoni.gr
LAST UPDATE: 15/04/2021
Charges & Taxes
All prices include taxes and legal fees (VAT 13% and City Tax 0.50%) except for the Special Accommodation Tax (S.A.T., Article 53, Law 4389/16) which amounts to €0.50 per night and must be paid by cash only.
Smoking is prohibited in the rooms, corridors and all enclosed areas of the hotel. In the event that smoking is found to be in a room, the hotel will charge a cleaning fee to your account before or after check-out.
In-room kitchen policy
Guests are responsible for the proper use of the kitchen in their rooms.
It is forbidden to prepare food that can cause strong long-lasting odours in the room.
The room should be ventilated during and after the end of each type of cooking (air conditioning off and windows open)
Guests are responsible for cleaning and washing used dishes.
The cleaning service is not responsible for washing used utensils.
If there is no intention to use the kitchen and you prefer not to have sharp objects in the room, let us know and we will be happy to remove them from the room. The hotel will not be liable for any accidents that may be caused by the unauthorized use of kitchen appliances and kitchen utensils / accessories by minors.
Children & extra people
Babies and children up to the age of 4 are accommodated free of charge in a crib placed in the room, or in their parents’ bed. Maximum number per room is 1 baby cot (playpen). Please request a playpen in the “Reservations” of the online booking on the payment details page
Children above 4 years old must have their own bed.
Extra beds are charged at €10,00 per night
Hotel Rooms cannot accommodate children and extra beds/ playpens
Extra people / beds may not be automatically included in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Baby cots / playpens and extra beds are available on request and availability
Please contact us prior to arrival to ensure that the bedroom settings you desire are available.
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by their parents / guardians at all times during their stay at the hotel.
Parents / guardians are responsible for the use of sharp objects and electrical appliances in the kitchen of the room. We will be happy to remove sharp objects from the room and exclude the use of devices to prevent accidents.
The hotel will not be liable for accidents due to the unauthorized use of appliances and kitchen utensils by minors.
Minimum Age Requirements
All guests must be 18 years of age or older to confirm rooms. A valid identity card or passport must be presented at the time of check-in for age verification.
Accommodation with access to alcohol will be provided only to those guests with a valid ID confirming age 21 and over. Any guest who does not meet the minimum legal age of 21 alcohol will be denied any service that includes alcohol.
Despite our great love for them, no animals are allowed in the rooms and outside the hotel, except for a guide dog. Please inform when booking your intention to come to the hotel with a guide dog, so that we can prepare accordingly for his arrival.
1. Operating Period May – October
2. Operating Hours: 08:00 – 20:00
3. Please note that for non-residents of the hotel, there is a special fee for pool entrance.
4. Please respect the “Quiet Hours”: 15:00 – 17:30
5. Consumption of food and beverages that are not purchased from the Hotel bar/restaurant is forbidden
6. Please use the Showers before entering the pool
7. Bathing suites must be worn to use the pool. Swimming in clothes or shoes is not permitted
8. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian within and around the area of the pool
9. The hotel is not responsible for any accidents in or around the pool that is caused due to negligence by the supervising parent/guardian
10. Pets are not allowed in the pool
11. No running, pushing, diving, inflatables or ball playing in the pool area
12. Wait for 3 hours after eating or consumption of alcohol before entering the pool
13. Entrance is not permitted to guests that don’t know how to swim
14. Persons suffering from any viral disease or have open wounds are not permitted to use the Swimming Pool.
EMERGENCY CONTACT: 166
The content of Kleoni Club Hotel Apartments websites (collectively the “website”), including, but not limited to, trademarks, data, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, illustrations and artwork, software and all other materials and software contained on this site (the “Content”) are the exclusive property of Kleoni Club Hotel Apartments and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You may not reproduce, transmit, transmit, assign, transfer, translate, create derivative works, circulate, transfer or use in any way without our written permission. You agree to comply with any published restrictions on the use, reproduction or distribution of any content. Any use of the website or the content in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited and may be exercised under Greek or international law.
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website or app?
When booking or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number, credit card information, or other details that will help us in your reservation.
Kleoni Club Hotel Apartments respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. It does not sell, rent, lease or disclose your personal information to third parties, unless required by law.